Full Time HVAC Service Technician/Service Manager
Immediate opening for an experienced HVAC tech/Service manager to join our team. We have an exciting opportunity for an individual who is interested in being part of a smaller company where you can make a difference. We offer unlimited potential for the right person!
- 10 Years Experience In Commercial HVAC
- Good Driving Record and Valid Driver’s License
- Estimating experience in both service repairs as well as equipment replacement.
- Technical experience to perform the work
- Refrigeration license required; additional licenses would be beneficial
- Possess strong documentation and delegation skills
- Customer service skills
- Strong knowledge about boiler systems, warm air systems and air conditioning
- Work directly with the Owner to help grow the company. Initially, this individual will perform HVAC repairs/installation. There is potential for this individual to grow in to a management position
- Maintain clear and accurate Maintenance Programs
- Exceed Client Expectations
- Estimate jobs and meet with potential clients
- Assist field technicians with problem solving and difficult service repairs
We provide an excellent compensation package which includes health, dental, disability insurance, vacation time, as well as a company vehicle.
Please send your resume to:
Equal Employment Opportunity
All Climate provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment in accordance with all applicable laws. We will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, disability, age, or any other protected classes under applicable law.