AC Tune Up Brooklyn Park | Air Conditioning Service Brooklyn Park
When is a good time to get an AC Tune Up Brooklyn Park?
Any time is better than never, but spring is the ideal time to budget for an air conditioning tune-up. Early air conditioner maintenance can prevent many small problems from becoming more expensive repairs later on. Furthermore, if your air conditioner check up is scheduled for spring, you’ll also beat the long waits and higher prices that come with peak season for air conditioner repair visits.
Reasons to Schedule an Air Conditioner Check Up
There are two main reasons to schedule annual AC Tune Up Brooklyn Park with All Climate Mechanical: saving money and saving money (no that isn’t a typo). For starters, you greatly increase the chances that All Climate Mechanical’s technician will catch small problems before they become big ones by schedules regular check ups. Repairing a small refrigerant leak will not cost nearly as much than buying a new compressor when low refrigerant levels burn your current one out. The other way an annual check up saves you money is by ensuring that your A/C unit is working at optimal efficiency. When your A/C is running well it uses less energy to cool your house, and lower energy use means bigger savings for you on your monthly utility bills.
Scheduling an Air Conditioner Check Up
An air conditioner check up is easy to schedule. All you have to do is contact All Climate Mechanical about coming out to perform basic air conditioner maintenance. As mentioned before, the best time to do this is in the spring or early summer, before everyone else turns on their air conditioner and realizes it needs to be worked on. If you call early enough, All Climate will be able to come out when it’s most convenient to you in order to make sure your unit has been serviced and is running properly.
AC Tune Up Brooklyn Park 101
An air conditioner check up is an important part of making sure you get long lasting, and efficient performance from your air conditioner, as is knowing which services to insist on when your technician arrives. Here’s a short checklist of common maintenance procedures your we include with a routine maintenance call:
- Check for proper refrigerant levels. Low levels indicate a leak that needs to be found and repaired immediately. Low refrigerant levels can burn out your compressor, resulting in the most costly repair when it comes to A/C, period.
- Check all electrical components and controls to make sure they’re working properly.
- Clean evaporator and condenser coils. Dirty evaporators and coils reduce the energy efficiency and cooling ability of your unit.
- Oil motors as needed.
- Calibrate thermostat to make sure your A/C isn’t working overtime.
- Check the condenser for any possible problems.
- Check, clean, and/or replace filters. An annual air conditioner check up is the easiest way to keep your air conditioner in top condition for years to come. To ensure you’ll get worry free, and money saving, performance from your A/C, schedule a regular maintenance call today.
AC Tune Up Brooklyn Park | All Climate Mechanical | Trusted Rheem Contractor
Give us a call at 763-548-8095 for emergency service or to schedule a visit from an All Climate Mechanical Technician for your AC Tune Up Brooklyn Park needs.