All Climate Mechanical | Furnace Inspection Brooklyn Center
Furnace Inspection Brooklyn Center with All Climate Mechanical. We provide fast, effective tune-ups and inspections for all makes and models.
Spring may not be far off but its not here yet. With 4+ inches of snow this week and another 6+ inches this weekend the cold and snow are becoming a bit old. That’s just par for the course during an average Minnesota winter.
Many homeowners don’t think about their furnace for much of the year, only to be frustrated when they go to turn it on in the fall and find a problem. Sometimes they don’t realize a furnace inspection is needed until the middle of winter. All Climate Mechanical can help you avoid this situation with our Furnace Inspection Brooklyn Center.
Regular furnace maintenance is essential to ensuring that your system works correctly when you need it. By getting a professional inspection from our expert technicians, you can be sure that you don’t need any major repairs or replacement.
What to expect from your furnace maintenance appointment
A furnace requires annual service and maintenance to make sure it performs as it should. Even if your furnace appears to be working properly, it’s smart to schedule a Furnace Inspection Brooklyn Center appointment. The furnace inspection and maintenance work performed by one of our experienced HVAC technicians will ensure safe, efficient operation and help prolong the life of your heating system.
The checklist for a typical furnace service will include the following work
- Furnace Service – Prep for peak performance. Annual furnace service is the best way to ensure reliable, efficient performance after your system isn’t used in the summer. Your furnace is part of a larger system including your homes Insulation and Ventilation. The importance of regular maintenance has many rewards.
- Visual Inspection – Your technician will check not only the furnace, but also the fuel line, flue pipe, main plenum and ductwork.
- Combustion Safety – It’s important to make sure that your furnace is venting correctly, with no danger of combustion gases getting into your living space.
- Filter Check – A dirty filter will be replaced or cleaned. When air filters become clogged with dirt, dust, pet dander and other particulates, air flow is reduced and system efficiency plummets. The HVAC tech will also confirm proper filter size and type. Filters should be replaced or cleaned at least every other month. More often if the family has pets or a remodeling project underway. Visit our Air Filters Page to learn more about the importance of air filters.
- Furnace Cleaning – Removing carbon, soot and other combustion byproducts from the burner and combustion chamber helps to promote more efficient operation.
- Blower Check – By listening to your system’s blower and performing a visual inspection, your HVAC specialist will be able to determine if there’s a bearing or balance problem.
- System Check – Part of the service includes running the furnace and blower to confirm that the thermostat is working correctly, and that warm air is being delivered to your living space.
- Occupant Issues – Let your technician know if certain parts of the house are colder or draftier than others. Our experts are trained to identify other factors that affect home comfort and energy efficiency. Even if your furnace is working perfectly, your house may have insulation, air leakage or ductwork conditions that impact comfort and energy efficiency (see sidebar).
If you’ve had any issues with your heating system, All Climate Mechanical can provide you with the right furnace solutions for your needs. We service all types of systems, and we can keep your furnace running optimally whenever you need it. We can adjust to your homes needs over time from heating service replacement and repair to cooling service replacement and repair.
All Climate Mechanical is a trusted Rheem Contractor. Call or contact us online to get an estimate on any of our heating services. We provide expert furnace maintenance in Brooklyn Center, Brooklyn Park, Fridley, Blain, Coon Rapids, Spring Lake Park, and the rest of the Twin Cities Metro Area.
Furnace Inspection Brooklyn Center | All Climate Mechanical | Trusted Rheem Contractor
Give us a call at 763-548-8095 for emergency service or to schedule a visit from an All Climate Mechanical Technician for your Furnace Inspection Brooklyn Center.