It is still spring but before summer you will need to make sure your air conditioner is in good working order. Now is the perfect time to get your air conditioner inspected before you start sweating. When’s the last time you had your air conditioner system inspected, cleaned, and tuned up Here are a few reasons why as a homeowner you should consider getting an air conditioner maintenance before summer hits: Why You should Get Air Conditioner Maintenance Before Summer
It’s Better to Make Repairs in the Spring Than on a Hot Summer Afternoon.
You may be thinking that it is better to wait to make repairs on your AC unit when you really need it during a hot summer afternoon. This can be true, but it is often better for the technician to come in between spring and fall. The reason for this is simple: many of these systems are more efficient in the cooler months than they are during summer or winter. The technicians will have a much easier time making repairs and you will get more out of your investment if they do so before it gets too hot outside (and while your system isn’t working at full capacity).
Regular Maintenance Extends The Life of an Air Conditioning System
Regular AC maintenance can extend the life of your air conditioning system. When you’re considering getting an air conditioner, you have to consider how much it’s going to cost you in the long run. One of the biggest ways that people fail when they look at these costs is by not factoring in the cost of maintenance. While many people think about just how much money goes into buying an AC unit, it’s important that you also think about how much money is going to be spent on repairing or replacing your AC unit down the line. Without regular maintenance from a professional, several things could happen:
- Your compressor could break down completely and cause major damage.
- You might start having electrical problems with other parts of your home because they were damaged as well due to a lack of care for regular servicing.
- Your entire heating and cooling system may need replacing soon after purchasing it because there were serious issues with its operation right away.
- Your energy bills will likely increase over time if nothing is done about these issues because they’ll continue to grow worse without proper care being given each year before summer begins again (or any season really).
Get Air Conditioner Ready for the Summer Heat
Before the heat of summer arrives, it’s important that your air conditioner is ready to go. One of the easiest ways to make sure this happens is by getting a maintenance check from an HVAC contractor. A thorough inspection will ensure that your unit is in its best shape possible and ready for anything this summer has in store.
But what does a maintenance check consist of? Here are some things you can expect:
- A clean air filter
- Proper functioning (noise levels, cooling performance)
- Condenser and evaporator coils in good condition
- Refilling refrigerant if needed
- Thermostat set at the proper temperature (if applicable)
- Electrical connections are secure and working properly
Learn more about our specific AC maintenance online at: https://allclimatehvac.com/commercial-cooling-in-fridley/air-conditioning-fridley/air-conditioning-maintenance/
At All Climate Mechanical, we strive for the highest ethical standards. We want to help you get your home (specifically your AC unit) ready for summer. Our air conditioner maintenance service is just one more way to show our dedication to quality work and customer care.
For your air conditioning maintenance, repair, and replacement, feel free to contact All Climate Mechanical before summer begins. We are your local HVAC contractor in Wayzata, Minnesota. Schedule an appointment today!