Immediate opening for an HVAC Installer to join our team. We have an exciting opportunity for an individual who is interested in being part of a smaller company where you can make a difference. We offer unlimited potential for the right person!
- Good Driving Record and Valid Driver’s License
- Estimating experience in both service repairs as well as equipment replacement.
- Technical experience to perform the work
- Possess strong documentation and delegation skills
- Customer service skills
- Strong knowledge about boiler systems, warm air systems and air conditioning
- Work directly with the owner to help grow the company. Initially, this individual will perform HVAC repairs/installation. There is potential for this individual to grow in to a management position
- Maintain clear and accurate Maintenance Programs
- Exceed Client Expectations
- Estimate jobs and meet with potential clients
- Assist field technicians with problem solving and difficult service repairs
Benefits We provide an excellent compensation package which includes health, dental, disability insurance, vacation time, as well as a company vehicle. Please send your resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Employment Opportunity All Climate provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment in accordance with all applicable laws. We will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, disability, age, or any other protected classes under applicable law.
All Climate Mechanical: Heating, Cooling, Plumbing and ventilation.